TRUSTED DATA STORAGE PROVIDER IN MORE THAN 30 YEARSLet us Protect your business for you
NOW OFFERING 3 months of data protection for free
Did you know? In the face of Covid-19, There was almost 200 million ransomware attacks that transpired in the first 9 months of 2020. About 3 out of 10 organizations have seen a spike in the volume of attacks during the pandemic. Not only are remote workers removed from the security of the company’s proximity and technical support, but they are the most vulnerable to these attacks.
Let Open Storage Solutions protect your Company from these Cyber Security attacks and show you the benefits that Total Protection Provides.
We Can Do It All. Get In Touch For a Free Consultation
- Migration: Complete the migration to Office 365 with minimal business impact
- Advanced Security Features: Customers will be provided assistance creating security policies
- Reduced Cost : Streamlined and consolidated email app, One app ( Collaboration , Meeting , File Share, etc.)
- Mobile Access: Employees will be able to use mobile web apps to access Office 365 (including email) on the go.
- Sharing abilities (Unified Apps): Office 365 gives users the opportunity to easily and securely share (internal and external users) and sync files and documents seemlessly.
- Enhanced collaboration: Employees can easily host online meetings, whiteboarding and share presentation content to boost collaboration and productivity.
We are delighted to share that Open Storage Solutions is placed #380 on CRN’s 2021 Solution Provider (SP) 500 List. We also take this opportunity to thank our Clients and Partners who help achieve such accolades.
This annual list recognizes and ranks the top IT channel partner organizations that earned the highest revenue in North America over the past year. The SP 500 list is widely acknowledged as the industry standard for identifying the highest-performing technology integrators, strategic service providers, and IT consultants.
Get In Touch
18 Wynford dr